Sunday, November 06, 2011

Drafts, Design and Technology





So, I'm sitting in Starbucks waiting for my students and playing with my blog design, or trying to.  With the new user template, I am able to change the color and font of the text, but not the background color, so all my posts have this horribly bright, white background that drowns my text.  So, I changed the color of my text to a dark blue, but it only applied the change to recent posts, which might mean that I have to go back and change each of the nearly 600 post's text color in order to use the new Dynamic designs.  To make matters more complicated, there is no "Design" link on the new user profile edit page - at least none that I can find.  

Slept 12 hours last night, still exhausted.  Woke up with a migraine, again.

Working with syncopated meter and hard consonants in a poem I'm drafting. Approaching it from a completely different angle.  If I can create the effect I'm working toward, it should free my work from its static pin head of an area. I'm hoping anyway.          

No comments:

When I was 29 and all the world was in front of me and I was unselfconscious and world-building. Internally, I built worlds of sound, color,...