Friday, November 09, 2012

Joni Mitchell - Woman of Heart and Mind Documentary (Excerpt 3 - Blue a...

Joni Mitchell takes me to the place of transcendent creative source coding. When i listen to her melodies, her lyrics, her words and her voice, I am taken to that Other place, where mysterious mists encircle me, free of my physical body and embraced by an open awareness of all senses, known and unknown. Sometimes, when I am truly free, in space, in nature particularly, on top of a tall mountain I’ve usually climbed alone, at that peak, in the clouds, I feel a vibration that connects me to my own source: the Art that I was born attuned to, the metaphysical mother wonder where I create, unhindered, and my sensual gifts are at their peak. If only I had a place, a soul to transmit, to conduit with, the connections I’ve missed. I mourn deeply. What for? I mean, really, this sensual curiosity that compels me? The heart of my deepest secrets of intimacy. I give it all the work, I have no other place, person, thing I trust with it.

No comments:

When I was 29 and all the world was in front of me and I was unselfconscious and world-building. Internally, I built worlds of sound, color,...