Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Rachel Maddow's Brilliant Diatribe about Fact and Fiction, Dem's and Gop's

It's not on Youtube yet, but what Maddow just said on tonight's show will go down in history as one of the most -if not the most- succinct checklist of what the American people DO want, and what American's do NOT want. Also, her fistfull of facts monologue about popping the warm, fuzzy, feel goody bubble that the GOP has occupied throughout the 2012 election season/campaign was so precise, onpoint, witty, and freakin' amazing for the direction and energy she gallantly gauntleted the Republican party to throw down and start engaging in, as in real math, actual facts, and human-centered solutions, that I just have to find a copy of it and post it here asap.  You go girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waiting for YouTube so I can see again. Summarized perfectly.

The Dandelion Tamer said...

Thank you - wasn't she amazing?!

When I was 29 and all the world was in front of me and I was unselfconscious and world-building. Internally, I built worlds of sound, color,...