Wednesday, November 14, 2012

massive attack - what your soul sings



The above video has been taken down due to "copyright" infringement. It is a sad commentary on the state of the world. You see, the above video modeled compassion, kindness, empathy, and realistic portrayals of the current state of struggling human beings just trying to live from one day to the next in collective understanding of each an every one of us's responsibility to honor each and every human being as precious and unique. The video was a statement of unification rather than dualistic, good/bad - like/hate - accept/judge - coexist/destroy 'otherness.'

Here is another version I found:



There are almost no public figures and certainly no media in the world today that model compassion, kindness, empathy, understanding, humanistic morality and ethics. Everywhere I turn there is yelling and fighting and bullying and name calling - from Fox News to MSNBC to every gossip show and radio DJ. No one is teaching the patience of whole-personhood. There is only malice, meanness, anger, hate, and it is a cancer that is destroying this world.


Took out some of the '99 audio CD's that I had made and found an oldy but a goody. Found this version on YouTube. There are some good computer graphic student videos to this song on YouTube. Correction. Some of the '04 CD's in there as well, which is where I found the version with Sinead.

No comments:

When I was 29 and all the world was in front of me and I was unselfconscious and world-building. Internally, I built worlds of sound, color,...